Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

8 weeks!

Just wanted to update after our appointment yesterday...
Everything is great! The baby is "perfect" in the doctor's words.  He didn't see any signs of tearing or separation or bleeding from my fall! All good things.  We had an ultrasound and saw the baby again.  It's getting bigger and the heartbeat was so strong yesterday.  We could hear it which was a first and William says he could make out the head and tail of the baby... although I'm having trouble.

We feel incredibly lucky to get to see our baby twice before 9 weeks (most people's first appointment).  I go back next Thursday for my first "official" appointment.

We have a new picture and I'll post it later.  "What to Expect" says the baby is the size of an olive this week.

Only a couple more weeks until we are out of the woods with the baby!
Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment