I was on day 38 of my cycle and was getting pretty pissed that it was going on so long. We had just decided to go forward with intervention but the lack of "Aunt Flow" showing up really threw a kink in our plans to start meds. I had been taking cheap pregnancy tests I bought off Amazon and they were all negative so I finally broke down and bought a few expensive ones.
On November 12, 2013, we found out we were expecting again. I called my doctor the next morning and went in for blood work to check my progesterone levels and hcg levels. I found out Thursday that my progesterone was normal but my hcg levels were extremely low. They asked if there was any way I actually ovulated much later than expected which of course is a possibility with me. I went in for repeat blood work this morning but won't know the result of it until Monday.
We are excited. Still trying to figure out how everything will work out (money and house preparations) but we have plenty of time.
Right now I'm guessing my due date is around July 20, 2013. I will be having a scheduled c-section this time. My guess is they'll want to do it around 38 weeks so I don't go into labor. That would put the baby's birthday around July 7th.
I'm already making a
So I guess all that is left to say is bring on the pregnancy!
Peyton
No comments:
Post a Comment