Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Number 3

Well here we go.

At my miscarriage follow up appointment on December 3rd, my doctor and I discussed a bunch of stuff. Why the last pregnancy didn't stick, outstanding issues with my fertility and William's that could have contributed, plans for moving forward. She also did an ultrasound just to make sure things looked good. She said that my ovaries looked great and were very "active". We agreed to go home and try on our own and then talk about fertility stuff right after the holidays. She felt that we would need drugs/IUI to get pregnant.

Except that...
I'm 5 weeks pregnant.

Go figure.

I don't feel many symptoms but have had some off and on. I've also had a cold so I think it masks some of the symptoms as well.

I'll call the doctor tomorrow to set up our first prenatal appointment. I've decided not to go in for blood work to confirm the pregnancy.  We are going to tell everyone on Christmas Day. We want to be happy... not fearful the whole time.

So,
Baby Stephens #2, hang in there. Mommy wants you to stick around. At least for 9 months or so... please. You can come out in August, how about that?

Love,
Mommy

Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment